View Single Post
Old 21-04-2018, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Chrysalis,

Initially, I was aiming to purchase an obsidian pendulum online for "yes" and "no" questions, but noticed that some come in a set for each chakra. You mentioned 'cleansing chakras' using a pendulum, can this be used for opening chakras, as well? I would assume each chakra requires a different pendulum, hence they come in a set with various crystals/stones.

I've read about home-made pendulums using different objects with a cord or string attached. I might give this a try using a skeleton key necklace I got. The necklace is pretty long, though. Not sure whether this method of yours would work with my 'pendulum'. I'll give it a try.

Lepus
Hi Lepus,

For chakra work, I used one crystal for all of them. The crystal I used is a champagne quartz crystal. I don't know if it's still available on the market. I've only used it the one time because it took an hour and my arm was really sore at the end.

I started just below my feet, working my way up my body and stopped just above my head. I don't know if this method opens up the chakras, but it does pull out the negative energy (it swings counter clockwise), when it's done, then it changes to clockwise adding positive energy. When that's done, then it swung back and forth (feet to chin), indicating to move to the next chakra. Or maybe I should've waited for the pendulum to stop moving before going to the next chakra.

I'm not certain if switching crystal pendulums is a good idea as that might interfere with the energy flow from one chakra to the next. Also, the chain has to be 18 inches long so the pendulum can really move in wide circles so you cover a larger area.

Home made pendulums are fine if all you're doing is asking questions.Those ones can have shorter strings or chains. I used to use a necklace with a pendant for a pendulum though round shaped pendants moved freer compared to flat shaped pendants. All I did was loop a pendant on an end of the necklace chain - instant pendulum.

I'm curious how your skeleton key will work on the glass of water. You might want to hold the excess cord in the palm of your hand with your three fingers to shorten up the cord.

Chrysalis

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)