Thread: Is it my fault?
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2018, 09:23 AM
Knower
Yes that its true I should be more patient I do know and I do know I should wait and not force things.

In addition I started to think there is something wrong with me because guys always wanted to rush things and I wanted to wait much longer, so thought oh maybe I will give it a go.
I feel like this situation was perfect example of why I have a wall up incase I open up and show myself and put my feelings out there and then pretty much got dumped.

I always done that with past relationships blamed myself even if its not my fault because I just got blamed and I try to be understanding even if they make me feel bad about about myself.

Also he wanted this so bad and told me how perfect iam and so on and thought oh maybe he will value me and ill give in a chance cause usually I would be like its too soon.. but he was so sure and eager thought he will not mess up and won't be like that. and was saying how "perfect" iam and so I thought he valued me

to be honest it also confused me after all the promises it was so easy to throw it away and walk away for him because I wouldn't of done that. and when I texted him asking "could you please just answer me are we over yes or no" just to be clear he couldn't answer it and that frustrated me because I would not be like that in a situation and I consider other people..it is not difficult just to say yes we are over. he's just so hurt over something I didn't know about (sorry for the rant)

Last edited by imawonderer : 27-02-2018 at 11:26 AM.