Thread: The Shiva Forum
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
Thank you!

Namaste and thank you for all those links!

That was very insightful of you, to provide me with alternate places to venture, instead of waiting on SF for something which may/not even eventuate.

It has taken me over a year to finally realise that my contributions on here can only be severely limited, so giving me alternate places to go, instead of exploding on here because of all the 'new-age spiritualism' things with which I have nothing to do, but it seems is the whole premise of SF, is very wise.

Nope, I didn't respond to that person for two reasons...first being I never saw that post and second being I would like people to seek me out for once because I am tired of chasing it. I am tired of responding to such posts and never ever hearing from that person again.

It's like certain people only join SF to ask one question and as soon as it is answered, they leave, without even as much as a 'thanks for that'...so nope, I don't chase it anymore.

...and whenever I ask Shiva about it, I just get the stock-in trade "be patient" or "it's not meant to happen yet" or the biggest, beautiful one of all - "why do you NEED people? Aren't I enough for you?"

Apparently, the answer to that is "nope, you are not enough, sorry."

Anyway, I hope this answers your questions and I shall be busy checking those links out.

I guess all I really wanted/needed was for somebody to post and say "here is a Shiva Forum - have fun".

Aum Namah Shivaya