View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
If we remember that consciousness is a principle (the "first" principle) then we might ask exactly what is it? The simplest explanation is that it is the manifestation of the creator (God to many, the source to others). Now look more closely at the lower plane separations and realize that each opposing element, while sundered superficially, enjoys equal amounts of consciousness. The answer is that what we know as separation, although seemingly evident and demonstrable, is only another in this world of illusions. And the oneness that we speak of? Consciousness is the actual body of manifestation of God and is the reason it is present (to the degree allowed) even in the tiniest sub atomic particle. We humans very nearly all have the same degree of facility within it. This is the oneness that surmounts divisiveness/separation. Since we are conditioned by the need to express through these fragile bodies and personalities we have to try much harder to see and realize the higher truths.

I like to call it the Great Spirit. We are spirit and our spirit is sourced in the Great Spirit.

I'm doing my best here to stick to actual observations from my experiences from the heart and mind.

The Great Spirit has huge power, we can tap into it. If you can connect with this spirit, your spirit will grow.

Love is a big part of the reason for consciousness and other divine wisdom.

We need love for the soul like we need air for the body.

Any other spiritual pearls are good if love-centered, I like a broad spectrum of understanding.

Thankyou bartholomew I enjoy your view.