View Single Post
Old 21-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Mathew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
i am working with a guru but i want to know if it is true that everyone is not real? that they are just reflections of myself? in a way i fear going into oneness because i will be all alone and that there will be no other. i hope someone will be able to tell me this is not true. i know now why people say ignorance is bliss.

If it vibrates it's real in what ever form it takes, even thought vibrates so this takes us into something quite different to what we believe in being real.

It depends in what reality & cycle of time within that reality you are in I suppose if it's real or not, in the cave man days science didn't exist until man had enough conscious understanding to develop his brain to make deductive reasoning thus science became real through a higher conscious thought.

Your not alone in that fear of being alone once one becomes one with all, what is happening here is a very real feeling of separation from this reality but you are never alone no matter what you do it just feels that way because it's different.

Personally I love my human ignorance because it keeps me in this realty which I came here in the first place to experience.

Love
Mathew