View Single Post
Old 21-09-2012, 08:42 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Hi ThoughtBroadcaster;
Oneness is comparable to the `whole` in harmony, but the `whole` is also the `sum of its parts` and as they `must` be as real as the whole they produce in entirety, nothing can be unreal or the whole is unreal.

Differing natures perceive each other in difference, I do not perceive the `cells` of my body universe, but I would be foolish to declare them illusions because my `whole` body is my reality.

Reality is defined by the nature of where it is perceived from, so if everyone is `not real` then neither are you, so do you perceive yourself to be `not real`?

The question of oneness starts with the nature of your life and its surrounding nature, so if we are not harmonized in oneness with human life`s nature, how can we presume to be more `real` harmonized within a Spiritual nature.

We are as real as we are real to each other in reflection, in all natures we may harmonize with.
Hi PB: That feels like an experienced state of clarity.. may i ask about the 'reflection' statement? is it intended to illustrate how our relationships with others reveal perspectives of ourselves? One of my mentors used to say, "what you see in others is a 'reflection' of the energy you are projecting", is this consistent with your use of 'reflection'?

Be well..