View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 To Nature Grows Regardging 3, 6, 9 Options

Nature, i've been familir with the quote of 3, 6 9attributed to Tesla, however, there is no conclusive evidence he stated that and even if there was there is no additonal info that really explaisn why he would have stated such.

The info you ggave Ive seen for years but has not much relevance to my 4 lines/levels or the geo-numerical torus.

I'm open to any connections you may see between the two. I just dont see any of much significance.

They get into 3 + 6 = 9 and that likened to classical numerology which I do do have not done with 99% of my posted information.

What I need is someone with the ability to animate my as set of two or more of my geo-numerical toroidal patterns sharing and common center and see where they the single trajectories could interfere/interact.

"All mass is interaction"..Richard P Feynman.

All mass is interference/interaction...r6

I would love to see how how the sine-waves and/or arc's could potentially interfere/interact.

I dunno if I can there exist any new or valid correlations exist with my pathway of explorations. I dare to be naive and keep going forward with what I have to work with and technical skills.

Thx for the info. Maybe I will see a correlation that that stuff someday that is significant for my explorations. Only time will tell who are what may appear to us.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman