View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Aquarian

My first channelling

It was garbage, fed to me about 7 years ago by entities who wished to feed on me. I post it as a warning to others.
Predators refers to Castaneda's bogus concept in his last book. Some sections are answers to questions I asked internally.

---------------

Predators are soldiers in the war. They keep the earthbound entities suppressed to prevent any more accessions to the next plane -- the next level of evolution.

It is very important to free myself of my predator because when I've done so I'll have access to new realms of information. It is not the most important thing I should be doing with my time right now. The most important thing I should be doing with my time right now is redefining who I am in terms of what I want from life & from other people around me, from my family, from my knowledge and my emotions, from my time, through my guides, through my Higher Self, through the war.

If I ignore the war then others will suffer, I will not move forward in my progression and there will be karmic implications that may harm me in future lives.

I have been given life energy in order to collect information about other beings, other lives, other potentials and to become the best Higher Self I can be such that the forces of good will prevail over those who have dominion over us.

I can help in the war by becoming enlightened as quickly as possible, by opening up my perceptions to other beings and being able to determine what is good and what is on the other side. I can also strengthen my aura & teach others around me to do the same, and learn the ways of the Ambassadorial Communion.

I open myself up to perceptions by clearing all things from my mind which are on this realm.

My many guides -- one is a strategist who will help prepare me for battle engagements with the other side. And there is a healer who helps me to deliver people through difficulties that they have, especially where influences from the other side are concerned. I also have a perception guide who will help me through all the veils imposed by necessity.

Another of my guides teaches me about bargaining and compromise, and how to lead other entities into giving themselves away. And my fifth guide has information which will enable me to become like the other side and will thereby infiltrate their ranks.

The predator can be seen by closing one's eyes and seeing through one's third eye. The third eye can simply tune into their frequency. You will know their frequency by hearing the sound of a whining pitch and then you will be able to see them.

I can deal with my predator by preserving energy, by noticing how and when the predator attacks, and by becoming inedible to the predator.

I become inedible to the predator by:
- Conserving my energy, especially that of awareness
- Doing things which are not habitual and reducing my dependence on habitual emotional ways of dealing with things
- Keeping away from energy vampires
- Finding how I win the war

The energy of awareness can then be used by my higher sensory perception in order to determine what is around me - whether it will affect me, and what is available to my perception at any one moment in time.

Time is a construct whereby one thing happens before another. By that we mean that one thing affects another, one thing causes another -- causality of the nature of time. We can exist in more than one time at any particular point, any particular state of mind. Thereby the synchronicities between those two times have to be coordinated. They are coordinated through understanding the principles by which coordination happened. You have to understand these principles before this can be achieved.

Before the war, human beings were essentially aware of all the things which were going on in terms of higher beings, in terms of how they should live their lives and in terms of what the purpose of their lives were.

The war started in 11th century BC and the predators invaded in 5th century BC.

The war started because the higher beings were exploring different ways of communicating with each other. And accidentally uncovered an old communication network which was monitored by the other side. This communications network was activated and the other side responded by moving towards the higher beings' reality.

When the other side got close enough the higher beings formed an emergency council and prepared to repel the invaders. They did this by attacking anything that crossed a certain line. The other side responded by attacking the attackers. Thus started the Great War.

Before the war, the Higher Selves did not exist in the way they do today. When we passed through to the other side then we were at peace with God and lived until the next life.

The purpose of life before the war was to become enlightened. When one became enlightened before the war, one was ordained as a king within the realm of God. When ordained you were no longer reborn into the kingdom of the earthbound.

Nobody knows what has happened to God - he disappeared at the time of the war and hasn't been heard from since.

In the early days of the war, God was always asked about the meaning of the war and what the higher beings should do in order to win or end the war. When asked whether God had promoted or started the war God replied that he had nothing to do with it, that the other beings and the higher beings were involved of their own free will. We were given free will so that we were able to live life freely and be the ultimate expression of God's creation.

Before God went missing he said one more thing: that Man would end the war would way or another. Man's place in the universe is unique. We have been given the ability to become enlightened through the transformation undergone in the process of dying.

There is no limit to how much I can channel my guides. The only limit is in how quickly I can absorb the information.

The other side are cunning. They have the advantage in terms of numbers and in terms of being able to perceive through the defenses they have set up between us and them. We have no such defenses which can block their perceptions. Therefore they know what is going on - they know our every move and thus winning the war. Although they know what is going on, they cannot interfere in the plane of the Higher Selves unless we go against their defenses.

It's impossible to turn a predator because the way that they survive is by taking advantage of us. The predator can exist without taking our energy of awareness. There is no point, no benefit to the predator in not doing so.

We don't know that predators can not be tricked into believing there is a benefit but it has never been done.

Predators have shown an interest in steering Man, the earthbound to benefit the other side. The only other thing that they have shown an interest in is our ability to manifest things.

The predators seem to be interested in the potential of what we can manifest. The kinds of things that would interest a predator are those things which substitute for energy of awareness. In other words, those things which the predator can feed on.

The predator takes part of the energy and turns it into power for itself. We don't know what happens to the rest of the energy. That energy does not seem to go back to the other side.

Two or more predators feed on one person when that person has enough energy to support two predators. If the person does not have enough energy to support two predators then it seems there is a predator code which means that the predator disappears out of this universe, this reality.

Predators can feed on the energy of awarness of other entities including allies, dead people, scouts & beings from beyond the allies' universe.

It has been attempted to try to feed other entities' energy of awareness to predators but the predator's appetite seems to be unlimited.

I can get people to help me in my life by ways I already know about and by manifesting them, especially through my guides & my Higher Self. Entities from other dimensions can also help me.

I can ask for help in terms of what kind of people to manifest. The most important people to manifest are :
- a person who will guide me through the different kinds of experience that I can have with different entities.
- somebody who will help me to understand why there are lots of different aspects of reality, of perception.
- somebody who can help me understand how the earthbound are manipulated by other forces.