View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Its a name given to how they are cut. I have one but to me its just quartz.

Isis Quartz Crystals
These crystals have a 5 sided face on at least one of the termination faces. This five sided face usually, but not always has perfect symmetry.
Oh yes, I remember now, thank you. I got a few myself, but totally forgot that name, hihi.
Looked up what Isis crystals do energetically because I vaguely recalled it has nothing to do with the Isis we think of from Egyptian history.
And indeed it doesn't have anything to do with that. It's connected with the energy of goddesses like Isis and the Hathors, but that concerns the higher 'fields' of consciousness of these goddesses' energy.
The Hathors for instance are highly evolved beings who currently live in the higher spheres of Venus.
Isis crystals help us integrate spiritual knowledge in the emotional body, so the emotional body experiences the glory of 'being' and is able to express this.
The Isis crystal brings alignment with our 'being'. It helps in our growth from just feeling to truly intuiting.
It also heals uncontrolled emotions. They can help with duality. They help balance masculine and feminine, life and death, sickness and health, joy and pain. The Isis crystal unites duality and because of that it is a powerful healing tool. As it brings opposites in ourselves together we can reflect one-ness/unity to the world.

You can find more info on the Hathors online. If memory serves, they have to do with sound / sound healing.