View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 04:20 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Hey Lynn,

the amethyst was almost white when you got it but now is turning purple? Is that what you're saying/ If so, I didn't now that could happen. Wow!

It is possible for a crystal to regenerate its energy or color.
This is not with all stones but Amethyst and Rose Quartz are two that I have witnessed do this personally. Crystals from the Quartz family definitely conduct and amplify other energies, such as Reiki and other higher dimensional frequencies. If you were meditating with it or connecting consciously, you could have brought through higher spiritual energy that altered the Amethyst.

Another comment: where did you get that saying about the crow at the bottom of your posts? Is it your own saying? Thanks.

I have had that saying for a very long time, it was "gifted" to me by a Native friend I had on line. The Crow goes back with me as far as I can recall. They seek me out willingly and the one in the image is from England and like I could talk with those passed I felt too the Crow was doing the same.

When I was in my early 20's I was blessed to be a part of a Native Ceremony that is rare to be given to a non native. I spent a night alone with a pipe and the connection to by Totem, the Crow. It was a bonding and I was given a name "Spirit Walker" .

It is not an easy thing to take a picture of a Crow they hear the shutter going down and I only had a minimum zoom camera with me.