View Single Post
Old 21-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magisk
Hello everyone. In my path of seeking who i truly am and working on becoming a better person i went to have some Past life Regressions. And knew before that with some few people it just wont work. Sadly (or perhaps good) i was one of those few.

Is there anyone out there that has any ideas or input as to why this is?
Im happy to know if its something i can do or its totally above my head so to speak.

Glad for any input thanks.

you are clearing up trauma and or karma from previous lives. I am working on journeying to find out what my purpose was to be this life. I was vaccine damaged at 2 years old.. I am functionally illiterate, with an IQ of 164. my overall IQ would have been un testable, . I was told by my wife's psychiatrist he said that if I had got to him at age 3-4 the world would be a different place. I have 99%% in abstract thought, special relationships, and mechanical perception. I had numerous grand mall seizers.. afterward I drew pictures upside down and backwards, quit talking and had hand flipping melt downs.. i would crawl under the house when i had them.. my father would beat me . I am on the Autistic Spectrum. I have been essentially unemployable all my life, I cant get thru the interview, I cant look at faces i have dysphasia under stress.. i am a Shamanic practitioner, at 66. i read Alberto Valildo's book on Incan Shamanism.. you can journey to discover what your original life contract was and rewrite it. i have been doing past life regression on my own to try to clear some problems up before i go to a professional PLR therapist, it costs a lot of money and will break my bank for months.. i heard if you are hypnotized a few times you respond really well to being hypnotized the next time so i watch hypnotism DVD's and go along on their trips.. had a really heavy past life trip 2 days ago.. that stuff is just absolutely fascinating.. like drum journeying on steroids.