View Single Post
Old 25-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Glorymist

kundalini - - here's a tidbit for you.

I truly do not believe that there is an actual "Law of Opposites." And - - I'll tell you why.

As an example - - there is a principle - - or Law of - - Health - - but there is no principle / law of disease - - because it is health that is the actual core of the law and disease would be lack of - - .

It would be the same with opposites. The Law or Principle would be of Unity - - even at the level of the Universal Mind - - because it is just our viewpoint that suggests the polarity of everything. In other words - - I don't think that there is an actual Law that states something must be polarized to itself. Other than perhaps in physical world physics / science / etc.

I may have this one wrong. I don't think I have ever come across a reference to an actual "Law of Opposites" - - tho I would truly acknowledge their apparent reality. Again - - I may have this one completely wrong - - and will have to look around a bit to see what I can find.

And dreamer - - in a sense - - you are right. Opposition via problems are the way we learn. If everything went according to plan - - we would never have to learn beyond the very basics which get these actions into motion / manifestation. Opposition is the way we slow down, then look, then consider, then revise, and then move forward again. Opposition is the way we learn to take responsibility for what we just did - - or are about to do. It is the way we "refine." To learn a greater level of what we already know.

No one likes opposition. I don't like it either. But revision is the way of Life. From the good to the better. From the questionable to the acceptable. From the flawed to the clear. Or - - more so - - in each of these "examples" - - and countless others.

It is also why I sometimes do what I do - - as exemplified in some other on-going threads at the moment.

:->