Thread: << I'M OUT >>
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 06:05 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
No offense, but I have been everywhere he is at and felt everything he is feeling. You cannot and will never be able to understand where I’m coming from because you don’t know what it feels like to live in this... situation like the rest of us do.
No offence taken though I smile ruefully at your claim that I'm not part of a privileged community that has felt emotional pain. That I don't know what it's like... Sorry to disarm you but I do know. Of course I can't know the exact quality of someone else's pain simply because it's impossible to experience someone else's experiences. If I told you I had a headache there's no way you could know exactly what my headache is like. Sad to say that's how it is.

It could be that facing emotional pain/anguish at a younger age I was able to cope; have more things to turn to, shoulders to cry on and kindly people who could impart at least some wisdom. I learned. One thing I learned was that it IS possible to bounce back; that I might as well face that I could never own someone so if they leave me, hurt as I may be I have to cut my losses. As CaliLove said in another thread, there are plenty fish in the sea. Another thing I learned is that people own their emotions. They can't blame others for what they feel.

Quote:
But you could be right on one thing, maybe he just had an affair. And you know what, I hope that’s all. I hope that he was indeed mistaken and they are not twins. I hope that he moves on from this and returns to his family and leaves all this behind. However, if theirs is a true twin flame connection, I will stand by my previous post. There is no end to this.
And you would be right. If it is one of those very rare twin bonds it won't end.

Quote:
You can’t know what you don’t know, by the way. And when it comes to this section of the forums, it’s amusing to see people offering advice on things which they have absolutely zero experience in.
You see, you're doing in again. There are extremely few people in the world who meet the requirements of twin flames. You may be one. I can't know. I take your word for it. But that doesn't mean others haven't experienced deeply fulfilling intimate relationships. Remember, twin flames is a belief not an absolute fact. I know of a few couples who have happily spent lifetimes together. Are they twin flames? Are they even bothered that they might be? Answer: no. There is no one else here who has had exactly your experiences, nor mine. The only hope is that they can imagine from similarities- because the mechanisms behind emotions are the same for all of us. However, our interpretations of pain and pleasure are always our own.

Quote:
Anyway, onward we all go. Let’s see what’s next.

I wish OP the best. Hopefully, his isn’t a twin flame connection.

Yup, I'll shut up on this one now. It's good to be neutral sometimes!

NEXT...!

Last edited by Lorelyen : 09-06-2018 at 09:47 AM. Reason: more focused response