View Single Post
Old 15-12-2013, 12:40 AM
thecenterisstill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
obsession I feel is unhealthy in love...even in thought..although an obsession in thought can propel us through its anxiety to reach a complete conclusion? Love is letting go even of the conclusion? Although,maybe being in unconditional love is acceptance of the need to 'control' which diminishes the 'obsession'? Therefore, maybe allowing the true nature to be brought forward without interfering through obsessive patterns, and tarnishing what could be?

I've had three different readings in the past several months. One was to talk about twin flames explicitly, but turned into mostly a discussion of my process and some guidance. Really helpful. The other two I thought of as therapy going in, and they were, and more. I think if you go into it from a place of "Is this even real, what I feel, what I've experienced?" you're going to get a confusing reading because your energy is still confused (not a bad thing, just a place some peole are with it). The most important guidance though, comes from higher self. Three hours of readings over several months cannot even touch the clarity I've come to by myself. Just my thoughts.