View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The simple answer to this is, you don't have a HS, and yes you now have Michael as your HS. Strange? Yes.
Now lets assume I am correct, when I say Archangels can not, are not allowed to incarnate on the planet they develop. (By the way, I am told this ruling comes from the Logoi, the one that govern this galaxy) How can we go around this ruling? A group of a higher density creates an "entity" and the Archangel takes it under it's wings, like an adoptive child.

(the term entity was placed in quote, because an entity has a soul and you have not, what stands behind you is the energy of a group of very extensive beings)
Now, is an adoptive Mother the Mother or not? Something that has been widely debated for decades.

Yes, that is pretty strange. Michael’s still not giving me all the answers since I’m supposed to talk it out with you, but I got the hint that the Logoi ideas aren’t as accurate as some might think. Whoever wrote about that had similar blocking abilities — and only those with similar abilities could tell. I’ve briefly met the collective mind of whoever ruled this galaxy myself before — I don’t recall them disagreeing.

What do you mean by me not having a soul though? Though I seem to get the idea of how you come to that conclusion — the energies you sense from me don’t seem uniquely as “me”, but a sliced piece or a combination of those pieces from Higher Beings. But I’d still call that “me” in a sense.

How do you define incarnation exactly? I’m curious. I sense we have differing definitions of what it means. If you’re talking about how the energies behind me are a group of Higher Beings — especially Michael’s presence being the most obvious, wouldn’t that make me an incarnation of them in a sense?

Haha, but I do agree that I’m taken as a kind of adoptive child myself. Michael does treat our relationship like a parent-child pairing. Complete with nurturing, disciplining and dad jokes.