View Single Post
Old 24-04-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower
Even when we awaken we will still have bad spells, you can get through this.
I awakened then got so caught up in my job that I was probably heading for a nervous break down. I've lost touch with my heart and soul. My intuition has gone too. l I was having an existential crisis (still kinda am) because I don't know what my purpose is. I find it hard to connect with people. So found myself wishing I was dead. Not in a suicidal way but just hoping I would die.
Then I actually got told I was going to die and started fighting for my life. Going down the natural route. Started eating healthy.
But I'm back at square one again, have lost the fight mode and feeling low.
Lost my motivation. Still eating quite healthy I don't have to work now which is a weight off my shoulders but have a lot to deal with and am stuck. Positive thinking isnt going to cut this. I feel sorrow at times (been ok th last 2 days) Feel bipolar because one minute I'm ok then I'm full of sadness. And I had my intuition back.
I found a link on here to a starsign reading and the lady was so right with everything. She done extended readings for help with the problems so, I paid for them as they were only a few quid.
If any you can relate to any of this I will send you the information. It's just about getting in touch with your emotions, trying to see what's going on inside.