View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Is there a way to talk to the person you believe is your TF without physically talking to them ("face-to-face"/"verbally)? I.E. sending love, or conveying/sending feelings, trying to send feelings of comfort or reassurance, etc.?

Not in my belief system. Everyone has their own belief system and some people might tell you it's possible though.

IMO you should just talk to them. Overcome your fears and anxieties. Take a risk.

It's not like you can avoid pain by not taking a risk. Not taking a risk is a pain of its own. Might not be the same kind of pain as feeling rejected but it's a different and, imo, worse kind of pain.

someone else rejects you, that is easy to deal with. "they have their own issues" or "they just don't see the compatability that I see". If your love is open, and theirs is not, then theres nothing you can do about that. Sometimes its just not meant to be, no matter how compatible we are with someone.

If you want to talk to them, and you don't, then that is a form of self-sabotage. Self-destruction or self-harm basically. It's a form of letting yourself down by attempting to control yourself.

its easy to deal with the actions of another person, they are free to do whatever they want. But it's exceptionally difficult and painful to deal with your own actions when they are not in line with your deepest desires and highest potential. Even if you get rejected, that is OK, you will handle it just fine. Might hurt, but you'll learn things if you are open to learning and focus on what can be learned. dont focus on what you think about your value because of the rejection. your value is the same as before, it's just new thoughts that are telling you that your worth is less. When you know this, and ignore those thoughts, its nothing to be afraid of.