View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your response :) It is quite amazing how one can truly resonate with another or 'vibe', as the cool kids call it, lol.

Little brothers hey! There's only 17 months between my brother and I, so we are relatively close in age. There was typical sibling rivalry as it's just the two of us. He was truly a little menace at times, haha! Served me well though, it taught me to have more patience and tolerance, or I should say, acceptance. He got involved with the wrong crowd in adolescence, so it paid off as I was more understanding and supportive. It took him a while but he was able to break free from the toxicity. He just needed to find his way and learn what he needed to. But you know, our greatest lessons turn us into something greater than what we were before.

Yes, spread love everywhere you go! Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Make everybody feel like a somebody. Blast them all with love! We don't need a reason to help people, show them kindness and grace anyway! We feel more at peace when we give others a piece of our heart, rather than a piece of our mind :)

In a world where we can be anything, let's be kind 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 14-04-2018 at 07:56 AM.