View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 04:25 AM
Guide

Things like this or more than dreams as I am sensing psychically these beings. On different vibrations I am able to see them. I telepathically hear them too at certain times. This is a intersting circumstance because I dont think interaction like this occurss that often.... or at least not in this fashion... I wont say its like walking into a house filled with demons and duking it out with them but these beings are pretty dark and powerful... but if your able to go into their vibrations... and cuase them physical harm...... you tend to be notorious within the astral realm.... Its not my fault its just who I am and have always dealt with these things in the past. Now I am aware of the love within and I want to give them a chance... I want these beings know that I love them and there for them. I really want to help these beings as they are the product of being victimized, bent and twisted into the vibration that they are now. Letting them know the love from within still exists is how I want to help them.

The light that bears no shadow... I think just like the ying and yang the light and the dark operate together pushing and pulling... attracting and repelling.... but one mans tragedy is another mans opportunity to inspire.... I would not be here or know or do the things I do today if it wasn't for the dark's unyielding service to self and yearning to teach me a lesson.... lol in humans terms.. if they did not want to and try to kill me lol I would not have had to learn and grow in order to exceed and expand my light.