View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 07:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Daz :)

Hahahaha sooo harsh, LOL So...for one, you've had loads of answers, so I tend to disagree there Dazzer. However, IMO the answers have mostly fallen into one or more of these categories:

Most said one of these, or both (for example, I would say both apply):
1- go inward to the heart centre to know the truth of observer "v" doer
2- observer "v" doer is false dualism as both are one

Whilst a few said sth like this:
3- observer is the only truth as the material realm is an illusion, or, it's all illusion (?)

You disagreed with the last...and there has not been much followup from those that posted the "doer is illusion" (or maybe it's "observer and doer are illusion"), I agree.
Perhaps if they don't get a "nondual" vibe, etc., they tend to leave off? As they are positing that eternal real is superior to temporal real, and if all is One, I would disagree with that. Everything has value, or nothing does, and I choose the former.

But the first two categories have yielded loads of responses. However, you've largely ignored the first category of response. And yet, that is a valid response to your question Just not one you were at yet ready to address or respond to. Which is also totally ok. But it may be a tad harsh on the rest to say you'd not got much in the way of responses.

The second category is where you find yourself and there is agreement there, so perhaps we can circle back to that. GS mentioned the quantum entanglement and, to be honest, that is absolutely on point and worth discussing with regard to oneself and the whole observer/doer issue. TBH I thought of mentioning it myself several times but didn't want to sidetrack the topic of the heart-centred response, which SEVERAL others had initially brought up in their response. TBH, it's not your way to just repeatedly discount the responses of others so I thought it might be best to air it out a bit more

We can definitely discuss the quantum entanglement and the quantum observer/doer apparent dichotomy, for certain. But I did want to respond back to you that you've had a boatload of good responses, quite on point to be honest, which you basically sidelined for your own reasons. But you must understand that this would not make a lot of sense to any of those responding at the level you seemed to be asking, who were giving you their honest response. Were you to come back with a response that met them and honoured them there, the convo would then open up in that area, as well. And you might be surprised what others and you yourself might have to offer there.

Back to the quantum aspects as they relate to this, well, "quantum" (as in seemingly paradoxical yet for us wholly natural) aspect of consciousness...observer "v" doer...I will say more here after you and/or GS add your thoughts

None taken ;)

Yes, you're right there is no firm evidence other than that which each of us has experienced, as that is the essence of the journey. TBH it's funny you mention that. I'm sorry to say that for whatever reason, when I put my question on the topic of pre-life agreements to Michael "in public", he took me to a private area to respond (?). So I can only speak to what he told me privately...apparently he was not able to share it and I didn't ask why at the time. (Azrael was there as his minder before he took me aside, so somehow this is not info that can always be widely shared at their level...perhaps because folks are at different places or experiencing different challenges or burdens and thus will understand or perceive the agreements/disclaimers differently (???) Perhaps it would interfere with someone's healing at a crucial point, etc., like the woman you mentioned.

As an aside, I have come to apprehend that Azrael has a special interest in all of us due to his familiarity with everyone's souls as they pass in and out of physical life, and perhaps this info could cause others to fear or rage at death or, worse, at life as well. Anyway, I will ask again "in public", LOL, and report back.

Peace & blessings
7L

Hey :)

It really is okay for peeps not to follow up on my counter questions pertaining to their ideas / notions and beliefs . It will leave them food for thought or it won't and that's okay, but it will give peeps the sense of where I am coming from and reflects at times things are not as they seem to be . Things are not as they seem to be regarding why we suffer and what constitutes free will amongst other things .

Your right in that there has not been much follow up regarding the doer being illusory and such likes, the more questions are asked about that which is illusory always gets squashed when we delve a little deeper so instead of following up the illusory part and making a case for it one perhaps begins to see that it's a no brainer to start with and rather let sleeping dogs lie .

I think that happens often even when we look at the free will aspect to cry as explained, it's easy to say I have the free will to cry or not when you have the means to cry or not lol .

When G.S. spoke about there not being an answer anytime soon is based upon the level of the answer/s ..

I wasn't looking for the holy grail or the mother of all answers, I was in a way more open to the notion and fact that there needs all the facts at hand while also noting what energies lie at the heart of self and at the heart of spirit prior to incarnation .

Going back to the heart center or back to the Source of oneself or God is Love, (roughly translated) so no matter how we dress any expression up there is only what we are and what we are that is, at the heart of anything ..

We have to at some point keep going back to what we are be it the doer or observer, the lover or the abuser etc ..

There can be a quantum entanglement as G.S put it and one can leave it be entangled or one can try and unravel self and enquire ..

There are no right or wrong ways to go about how one does that or if there is the thought to simply let things be as they are without contemplating on it .

When the wind blows it blows, when it doesn't it doesn't .. it's all good .

This perhaps ties in with what you said about different levels and one challenges or burdens ..

This is actually what I was pushing a while back about the veil of forgetfulness .

Divine order comes to mind which on an immediate level doesn't reflect free will if one has to wait for the right moment .

Who/m or what put's divine order in motion is probably another question for another day .

x daz x