View Single Post
Old 15-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
my daughter has schzophrenia, and for her, she gets an idea stuck in her head, say that she believes she has male body parts......and everywhere she goes everyone is talking about it......this is the disease......

dont play your self off as beings nuts! and even if you are, sainty is over rated and boring anyways.

explore your spirit, your mind, your heart and remember the best teacher you have is within yourself.

oh i'm exploring my mind, that's fer sure. the problem is ... i have company in my explorations and "within myself" includes at least 2 other teachers. i find the phenom interesting, comforting and disturbing.

maybe your daughter is a talented psychic who is being overwhelmed by stronger male contacts thus the gender identity transposition. maybe that's what schizophrenia really is. an overwhelming of a mind by other minds. that would drive anyone crazy if they didn't understand what was going on. my mind is quite analytical. i'm a pretty logical person and i don't exactly "feel" crazy but there isn't any normal social construct into which i can place my experiences and that makes me feel isolated and abnormal. i've become a hermit because ... well ... i can kinda feel/hear what other folks are feeling and thinking and the minds of most of my fellow humans are exceedingly boring or chaotic or just plain nasty. if your daughter is being bombarded by the minds and emotions of others and she has no natural defenses it would go a long in explaining her condition. just a thought.