View Single Post
Old 15-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
okay. thanks.

i guess i'm loonie tunes and need meds. lol

but man! do i ever have an elaborate imagination! these people i'm apparently conjuring effortlessly from my subconscious have lives of their own. i mean, i get flash images of their daily lives. the contours of their facial features, the way they smile, the expression in their eyes is often felt in my own face. we carry on philosophical conservations, debate religion and share visions. they're voices and vibrational signitures are entirely different from mine and each other. we've dreamed together. i'm sure i'd recogize them in their bodies ... if they were real and had bodies. i like them as individuals, have affection for them and now i'm going to have to tell them they aren't real and we can't be friends anymore. bummer.

Based on these comments, I sense your experiences are the real thing.

I also suspect that you know that. I can feel the conviction in your words.

I have one web site on this subject. I am in the middle of building three more related sites. There is such a gap between conventional wisdom about the unknown reality and a useful approach towards discovery, that I find it best to approach this subject from completely different mindsets.

There are many more like yourself out there. I have yet to discover what I would consider to be an informed person, at this forum. The core concepts about a loving universe are present, however the application of that principal seems compromised. The most disturbing energy is that everyone presents their views as an expert. In my view, a master is constantly evolving All That They Are with humility and confidence.

Best Wishes.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/