View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Hi Satruniid,

Thank you for your responses. Yes you are right. People who are stoic on the outside and usually having to deal with a lot on the inside, with their emotions and the reflect deeply to have some resolution of spirit. But life just seems to be on the surface as do most people and they are able to go beyond it somehow in the fabric of emotions and spirituality together. There is a lot of thought, emotion and seeking there with people who are outwardly calm and stoic.
I don't have a particular way of readings cards, I haven't really thought about it. Sometimes I read the cards individually and sometimes I connect them together.
With your's it does indeed feel very much like twin flames. And since the connection is very spiritual , the cards you are likely to draw will reflect on spiritual truths only. Even if you had met in physical reality, your cards would still reflect the deeper spiritual aspect of such relationship. The attitude we hold towards our partnership reflects on the cards and with deep soul mate partnerships , where both partners are evolved you will find deeper reflections of spirit in the readings. It isn't surprising to me that these lovely cards were drawn in regards to your question, because you are already connecting in spirit and spirit is always full of love and harmony.
The Lovers card to me feels more like tenderness, healing, masculine healing stands out here. Reclaiming parts of self that were lost in previous partnerships and aspects of self lost in intimacy with old partners. Deeply healing partnership even in the physical sense. Intimacy will heal the two of you.
I hope this answers you for now. Thank you for connecting, brightest blessings ~

Thank you. Admittedly, while I am looking for views from multiple perspectives, yours adds much insight as well. I certainly appreciate it.

My last question, however, is this, if you do not mind answering.

Along with the cards drawn so far, last night, I followed up by asking the cards what would best describe the summary of the relationship I might share with this person, if things were ever to turn out that way. I drew the Ace of Swords and the Hierophant (it 'stuck' with my initial pull and refused to stay in the shuffle, coming out with the Ace). I know both of these cards have a lot of messages to many different people, but with the previous draws, I'm curious how one might see this. Severance and oppression, or balance, commitment, and triumph? I asked for clarification and got the Four of Wands, but while I know this card bodes well, generally, I don't know what it would mean when associated with the Ace of Swords that came with the Hierophant.
"In the eyes of humanity, the moth faces great bias against the butterfly. Truthfully, who are we to judge? Both were little more than a worm in their youths. And look at both of them now, with those glorious wings."

Last edited by Saturniid : 08-11-2017 at 10:25 PM.