View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Suspended
neil,

I'd complaint more than 5 times about you used high current to shock my spirit when I rang your bell. But at that time you refused to admit that I've rung the bell. That's you wanted me to ring it more than one time with the constructed with high voltage bell. So now you explain to me, I've made a mistake. Is it not too late to say so. I thought you're dumb then you want to argue about that again?

Don't forget my Cupidson was with me and I never make a mistake otherwise how can I heal my patients who are thousands of miles away from me? Can I make a mistake or by chances they get well?

Law of reap and sow? Are you sure, so far you only claim and put an unloving hat to my head why not you wear it yourself? And that imply you're " loving" by saying others are not. Is that you're professed or obsessed by yourself?

Just see how many of my friends Gods staying in my universe-heaven? Just to imagine to me , how much care I can to provide everything to them by my creation and everyday meal supplied by me. Is it my care to them isn't loving? Just explain to me. So maybe to your kind of unloving type is treated by me in an unloving manner. I treat how others treated me. I'm not pretentious of loving kindness to anybody.....

You no need to fight the dark force don't mean that you're loving being. But I fight only the obstinate bad gods and mostly they fight me (or creating troubles to the world or the universe) at the first place. Then I'm defending myself. Otherwise I may get killed.

I fight them is for the purpose of rearranging the spiritual realm order or to provide a peaceful zone for them to stay peacefully together, that's why and what I fight for. And I've explained so many times already. It seems that you're surely too slow to understand something. So how can you decide what's right and wrong or before you can , you're dead already. Too slow to act or react.

You never dealing with them and they're more cunning than you can think of, don't forget they're Gods or bad Gods. Unless you're omniscient (guess for only the right answer) then you can react or act in time. And so far none of the righteous Gods able to deal with them. I'm dealing all the bad gods, demons, ghosts, aliens...... On earth and in the universe. They're fiercest groups in the universe and you telling me to show them "loving" attitude? They'll fight you to their last one.

So if I'm you then I'll not be able to write to you now just by your application of loving theory. Long time ago, I'd death.

Maybe you only know the law of hypocrite and jealousy as my perception do. My dharma is much more higher than you and you think that I'm influenced by dark forces. My mentors are Jesus Christ, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, Creator Light Power, Good Energy Goddess......... So can they protect me....? And you never wake up on that thought, I'm influenced or possessed by dark forces. So how can you understand what's right and wrong with the elite Gods or demons or aliens...?

If you're as you said, you're against Ab Orgine then why you're only interested to oppose to me but you never said anything about Ab Orgine accusations to Christian God. That means you agree with what he says. But you like to "fight" me. That's absurd.

You said of "your father in heaven". Is he God Jehovah or the creator? If he's creator and creator claims that I'm him. So what should you call me? Just think carefully before you should answer anything , who's your father in heaven?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Show to me where's your post. I read almost every post here, just show to me....

[Jeremy as I have said once or twice before to "AB",
I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA....THAT "AB" HAS NOT EVEN TOUCHED ON IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY, IN ANY OF HIS POSTS. ...
AND THOSE PHENOMENA, WILL DEFINATELY BLOW HIS SPIRITUAL MIND, ONCE HE SHEDS THE FLESH ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND GETS TO SEE WITH HIS VERY OWN "SPIRITUAL EYES" WHAT I AM AWARE OF...]