View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Hell, yes! Not poems, but I got realigned and connected again in one fell swoop with my goals and dreams.
I'd had writer's block for almost a year, it simply went away and I wanted to finish my book, find a publisher and I wanted the first one I send it to to accept it and publish it because it simply was good.

I finished it within 2 weeks (!!), found a publisher I liked, sent it to only that one as I was 100% certain they'd take it on, so why send it to more?
They did take it on, and it was published in 2017.

That out of the blue alignment after I'd met my TF was the strongest I've ever experiences so far.
You can have that whenever you're in love, but never have I experienced it to be this intense and powerful.
Meeting my TF put me in very strong alignment with Self in one go, it was amazing and wonderful to feel!

It has nothing to do with awakening, nor Kundalini, it's about getting into alignment with Self that feels so good. And of course with a TF this is powerful and at a high level, but I think provided the meeting / connection with the TF is good, which in my case it was.