View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The one experience more than any other that convinced me beyond any doubt whatsoever that the soul lives beyond "death" is when I was giving birth to my son. Just before he came out of my body, I had this intense NDE seeing him coming towards me from the light in the tunnel fully grown and looking like he does today 24 years later. This was totally unexpected since the doctor had told us the baby would be a girl. Not my imagination. Couldn't have been.[/color]
As I become more soul aware, more aware that I am a being of consciousness clothed in "bodies" of energy, my power to affect the gross dimension that everybody calls the "real" world becomes more powerful. I find that it's like waking from a dream, the dream starts to have less power the more I wake up.

People who do not have these experiences cannot relate to it, especially if they are very objective-world oriented.

You could know these are real because you yourself have experienced them but you cannot grab that experience and place it in front of an audience which is what most people today expect.

Thanks for sharing your experience, though! Glad that it worked out for you!