Thread: the diamond age
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 AM
Glorymist

Don't know about the throat chakra. I never focus there. But as far as a mental spin on everything - - such is the nature of communication with words. Many believe - - that when one gets beyond the mental worlds - - that words are just totally unnecessary and meaningless. In a sense - - that's true - - but only to the extent of what one will "find" there and how the experience will be experienced.

There are differences in viewpoint that attest to where the person is "coming from." And - - it is mind that is the basic "limitation" to distinguishing the viewpoint of Soul.

There are two or three basic differences and reasons why mind cannot "come along" on the journey into the true Home of Soul. Once an individual can get a "grasp" of them - - even a beginning grasp - - the difference is obvious. Not easy - - but obvious.

As I have said in other threads - - I try. But there are some things I cannot reveal. Such are the safeguards and demands of Spirit. Such too are the responsibilities of carrying the awareness.

It all comes down to the old adage - - "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."

When you head someone in the right direction - - and they actually "discover" it - - you are intensely happy for their discovery. You know they will carry it with them - - forever.

:->