View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 06:12 PM
Master
"“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can’t build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death. I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again.”
Anne Frank

Tell that to those who 'gave' their 'lives' to stop the Hitler/Nazi/White supremacy desecration of LIFE. How will it be 'made' to 'come out right', do you yes, I am speaking to you personally!) wonder?

"One hears of the Spirit with surprise, another thinks It mar*vellous, the third listens without comprehending. Thus, though many are told about It, scarcely is there one who knows It. Be not anxious about these armies. The Spirit in man is imperishable. Thou must look at thy duty. Nothing can be more welcome to a soldier than a righteous war. Therefore to waver in this resolve is unworthy, O Arjuna!mBlessed are the soldiers who find their opportunity. This opportunity has opened for thee the gates of heaven. Refuse to fight in this righteous cause, and thou wilt be a traitor, lost to fame, incurring only sin. Men will talk forever of thy disgrace; and to the noble, dishonour is worse than death. Great generals will think that thou hast fled from the battlefield through cowardice; though once honoured thou wilt seem despicable. Thine enemies will spread scandal and mock at thy courage. Can anything be more humiliating? If killed, thou shalt attain Heaven; if victorious, enjoy the kingdom of earth. Therefore arise, O Son of Kunti, and fight! Look upon pleasure and pain, victory and defeat, with an equal eye. Make ready for the combat, and thou shalt commit no sin."
The Bhagavad Gita