View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Reading for Clover
Ooooooooh is this a new love interest?

* RWS
Ace of Cups and Ace of Pent BOTH appear here indicating the start of something new. In a love context this is a good combo for emotions blooming with a much-desired side-dish of "ooh, this is actually something that could become something" (Pentacles has a bit of staying power!). 2 of Swords makes me wonder though if there's something the two of you are carefully or unconsciously dancing around - this could be as simple as a refusal to talk about inflammatory religious or political topics, an unspoken agreement to not talk too much about long-term commitments as yet and just 'see how things go' etc etc. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing - just feels like there's something being avoided from a conversational point of view

Feedback for Tealily:
Blaze is a baby kitty cat Haha, Sorry I was seeing what yall' could pick up. I think id be in trouble dating a man named Blaze Still I think you got the right pulls. He is my neighbors new kitten and they are never home so he spends a lot of time at my door step. He;s stealing my heart 2 of swords is accurate. I won't let him in my home, he wants to so desperately get in. My only problem, I can't with the smell of urine or pets ( He's trained). I havent had a pet in 4-5 years and I am not ready for a pet right now. Blaze and I are in the new getting to know each other phase. SO the aces are right, well see where it grows from there, if I even allow him inside my home. :)

Next reading for tealily
Describe my PREVIOUS housemate, BB - the guy I lived with before my current housemate (AD).[/quote]