View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Feedback for tealily

Alas, no thread involved (poor fine motor skills and persistent migraines don't allow for such detailed work) however it does involve writing (and my handwriting is soooo bad) which could point to the threadlike feeling.
Having to borrow resources.....hmm referencing previous works on the subject is, in some way, borrowing resources so a pretty good pick up on the overall reading (especially as it was quite a general question)
Thank you for your time and energy and It's nice to be back :)

Next reading for Belle:
What do I need to know with regards to my work

Hi there,

I will take your question,

Energy oracle cards ( sixth chakra archangel metatron )

You need to channel your potential and intelligence ,greater focus and discipline right now. Being grounded and patient enough to complete a task at hand is important cause there might be moments of flight or boredom before completion so that could be a challenge for you. I see mental distractions, inability to organize thoughts. That is needed to prioritize and focus mentally and then once you focus you will be able to channel your highest potential easily. This allows for increased energy and also an ' aha ' moment of sorts that you feel missing for a while now. It can be better.
Also know that your work is supported if you have doubts about whether someone has your back know that you are supported at this time and your doubts are likely to resolve once you focus on your job. Any doubts lose their importance over time

In order to release tension let yourself relax and let yourself go..and focus ...and you will find the best you could do at this time.

I hope this helps, let me know or if you have further questions on the reading feel free to ask.

Next reading for angelic star
A word of positive encouragement for me at this time. Thanks