Thread: Reincarnation
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2007, 02:01 PM
Maranda

Richie,

I hope you heard wrong. I wouldn't like to think of my abusive father who committed suicide coming back to treat some other family the way he treated us.

I understand so much more now and I have forgiven him. And I understand just as he had to do what he did to learn the lessons he had to learn, we had to go through what we did to learn the lessons we did.

I wondered about incarnation for a long time then I had a wonderful dream. Rather difficult to put into words but try to imagine this.....

A bowl of rice crispies with their snap crackle and pop! Like in the old advert.

I saw a huge fluffy cloud covered in tiny sparkles of glitter and they were all snap crackling and popping all over the place! Some coming and some going, fast, all the time, none stop. It was a wonderful sight.

They are beautiful, they are all beautiful, and they pop in and out of bodies, the lessons they come to learn are picked up in an instant, there is no time as we know it, a life time for us is a split second to them.

That's the best way I can describe it. I hope it doesn't sound too flaky.

Last edited by Maranda : 15-04-2007 at 02:08 PM.