View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
This is what I have been trying to highlight .

Just because one is unaware of what is happening or why things are happening as they are doesn't mean that these happenings are spontaneous / random without any planned / destined movement behind them .

It's all about being aware of the bigger picture but it is a rarity that peeps are aware of it .

Therefore when something awful happens that pulls the heart strings we immediately think the worse instead of what lies behind the scenes .

I can't stress enough that it is all about awareness .

x daz x

It all falls back to us being aware we are just a little drop in the ocean. Also too, coming to terms aware, that everything has a season and cycle, understanding that life is full of beginnings and endings, changes and so we move with all this if we trust in every aspect of our life being revealed continuously. I suppose that is why everything we 'think' we know, has the unknown moving one with it, continuously revealing more to us, so even our thinking is temporary, transient flow. Moving as both makes more sense in the greater scheme of things as I perceive myself now. I plan and make choices, but sometimes life impedes in ways that change those plans and choices, because life reveals more ongoing. In many ways this shows that choices and movements are really only temporary aspects of myself and life in this way. Everything in this view, reveals the transient nature of myself and everything coming into the lived experience as one.

There is always more in the greater moving one with my own movements, which is why coming to terms and living more present in the 'now', allows for a life of non resistance and trust in what is. Moving as you know more, see more, feel more clarity, are more consciously aware of a greater picture beyond self alone.