View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Boldylocks

I've always loved Ireland and Scotland too-- Have also always been attracted to bagpipe music and any kind of pipe music since I was a very young little girl. Once when we were camping in Ontario , CA...someone was playing bagpipes really late at night outside when everyone was asleep. It woke my family up and my parents were angry about it- but I was thrilled --as that was the first time I ever heard the pipes, and I wanted more!

I live in the United States- in Pennsylvania., so I never expected the Faerykind would exist over here- I just thought that they were only in the Celtic Countries if they did exist at all- Wow, was I ever taken off guard with that encounter here! and I was 45 then at the time too. It made me believe even more strongly in God also because I actually put the matter of faeries existing into His hands and asked Him to show me-- then forgot the prayer. Also, later I was made to see how these Beings all tie in with ministering to things of Nature we humans take for granted or abuse all the time.

I agree with Asrais too- They all have freedom of will and expression- and just as with any Intelligent Beings, they choose the attitude they want to have- some not so nice, some are very spiritual positive Beings and some more like hermits and keep to themselves. They all have a choice in their lives as we humans do. The Being I saw face to face was literally an Empath- She was so absorbed in feeling my feelings of sadness that morning that she wasnt even aware that I was staring at her at first. No words were spoken verbally between us but I saw so much by lookng at her face- The thought that popped up at the time was , "Ohh My God, He just answered that prayer to meet a faery!"

the look she got on her face after a minute of me staring at her in shock was, "uh ohh, she sees me- I better dissapear!"