View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 01:15 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think the question relates to self-awareness, and how things that are most normal and natural are invisible. For example, in the West we notice Indians have that head wobble, but in India, they don't really notice, 'oh I'm wobbling my head now,' or, 'Oh Patel wobbles his head,' - because head wobbles are completely normal.

'The tiger' is lethal in a normal way, which means our normal, unremarkable, unnoticed, behaviour can be very harmful.

To make 'the tiger' aware of its own deadliness, the tiger has to be aware of what it does, the intent behind it, and the harm it causes. Of course 'the tiger' isn't literally a tiger. It is about yourself being unconsciously normalised into harming yourself and hurting other people.

yes, yes! The last two sentences resonated energetically with where spirit wants me to go with this. I agree that self-awareness is key here, but a wild animal has no such self-awareness. Hence, the riddle they gave me.

A tiger would attack for two reasons: threat (self-preservation) and hunger
( biological needs). Lethality is the desired outcome for both. But what would be a stop-key?

Spirit didn’t say why would you make a tiger aware... or when would you make it aware...so I feel the answer lies in deciphering a threat from a non-threat?

I meditated and asked for more clarity. The only hint I was given was the word “absence” but that just adds to my maze for a spiritual answer. Like that last word you need to complete a crossword puzzle and the hint doesn’t help.

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella