View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
I think that beautiful things indeed do offer healing potential. but that doesn't parallel them with true crystals or natural stones.

I am sure I have artificial crystals as I have amassed many, though the majority of them are rough raw crystals or stones. I am not what you'd call an adept, but I do feel a bit weary with brightly dyed crystals for example, which I obtained near the beginning of my crystal journey because I didn't know better.. and actually if you have a bright blue or magenta colored crystal that's been dyed, that dye is toxic and carcinogenic so even if the crystal wasn't distorted due to the mutation, the manmade dye is disease-causing to say the least.. of course many minerals and crystals contain toxic ingredients like lead and arsenic etc but you know what I mean..

I do think that especially those 'aura' quartz ones of all different varieties are absolutely gorgeous and wouldn't mind owning some, but I'd still prefer crystals that haven't been interfered with.. I guess that I am all about purity in this life, though I admittedly use all sorts of manmade and plastic pretty objects in general aside from crystals.. but it seems clear to me that we shouldn't mess with nature in ways that go against it, because that is where pretty much all the trouble in the world comes from. As for those aura quartzes and stuff, most of those are achieved by spraying a metal like gold or platinum or something on them right? so while it's not ideal, using a natural element on a crystal would be much better in my opinion than artificially dying it with known toxic paint or irradiating it etc..

As for opalite, please enlighten me about true nature-made opalite, because I still have to disagree about that til I'm proven otherwise