View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 03:44 AM
Deactivated Account
I think fewer people are here in this section. I honestly found this one yesterday or so. You may get more feedback if you post this at soulmate section but I do wonder ruling out the possibility of succubus could be one of the reason? Are you doing this because you believe they don't exist?
If I were you, I wouldn't rule out the possibility for the sake of the truth.
Are you saying she's not the one because all you can feel is the positive energy from her so there's no way she's evil?
Then, why don't you try to communicate with her more seeing how she's willing to show up and tell things about herself?

I've actually read someone's story about reuniting his twinflame (soulmate) after she's passed away. He's dated the girls when he was young but was leading his own life since then and IIRC, he was in crisis when he "met" her again in astral. Your story sounds similar to his but I'm not gonna post the link since he's already started the business with her on the other side and it seems like he's dependent on it. If you are interested, I can PM you the link but I was just wanting to make sure no one is forced to buy his stuff to have the same experience as his.(it's also against this forum rule to introduce any commercial link here so)