View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Ladofthelight

I had an AP breakthrough last night... First time consciously out of body where I didn't just "lose it" right away. Other times, I have caught myself out of body, realized it, and then snapped back in because I was so excited to have done it.

I even remember one time "rolling" out of body and falling on the floor! whoops!

So anyway, I was doing a lot of lightbody work last night with a group of people. Lots of soul expanding and soul sharing. After a while, I was able to look at things from a soul perspective instead of the physical one, though I was definitely still in the physical body. Subtly I believe the tethers that may have been attached to my soul were removed.

Last night during sleep, I did definitely leave my body. I flew towards the door, right through it, and right through the walls of my house. I then gave myself a flying lesson in the front yard. It was beautiful and so much fun! I remember thinking I am definitely out of body, and I did not snap back into my physical self, so I think I have definintely passed a barrier.

Other times it has been hard work getting even half way out, thus my "fall" out of bed. This time I literally spring out of my body. Like my soul couldn't wait!

I can't help but this the lightwork/ascencion/transfiguration work I have been doing lately has definitely helped me in this endeavour. It is simply comprised of letting go and experiencing what the universe/divine offers.

I have gone from being an eager child just wanting to do something "fun" to being very OK with whatever happens. Obviously, the less I consciously think about it, the more easily it happens.

Every soul is different, but speaking for myself, I certainly can say that I have simply just let go.

I look forward to doing some actual traveling to fulfill my soul, and not just the curiosities of my mind.

Much love to all.

Lad

Last edited by Ladofthelight : 06-10-2010 at 12:19 AM.