Thread: This is hard.
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
Hi Libby,

What actually gave me the go ahead for a vegetarian diet and later moving on to a vegan diet was the knowledge that masters of light in the afterlife are all vegetarian.
I have read the books of Jozef Rulof and I got a very good and satisfying understanding from them of the afterlife and why we are here and what we are doing here in the first place.

I can't remember where I read it anymore, but I suppose they actually meant that masters of light are vegans instead of vegetarians. They said they do it out of compassion for the animals. Because they live in harmony with everything else that lives, animals, flowers, etcetera and that means they don't eat animals. They do eat. Certainly, but mainly fruit. Food in the higher spheres of light is very different from what we have on earth.
I have a topic about food in the afterlife on my own forum.

At first it didn't do much to me, but when I reached my late 40s my digestion was getting seriously less. Because of that I decided to try a vegetarian diet. I moved very slowly into it. I was very suspicious if it could be sufficient for me. The transition to a vegetarian diet took me several months. I did skip cowmilk from my diet right away because I had to replace that with fortified soymilk to address my B12 and calcium needs. A few years later I skipped the last bit of dairy from my diet: cheese. I thought I could not live without cheese, but when that happened I suddenly, like magic, started to loose weight without hardly any effort at all.

My health has improved significantly. I feel healthier, brighter and happier then I did in years before. So I am very keen on holding on to this. I suppose it would not harm me anymore if I would eat meat once or twice a week, but my health and well-being have become so important to me that I don't want to give in for that.

And like I said before, masters of light are all vegan. I want to become a master of light too. It's really not so far stretched and dreamy at all. With the books that I have read I have achieved a sound understanding of who I am and how to move on to create myself a sphere of light in the afterlife.

Also, I do think that my entrance to the afterlife will take longer than I used to think in the past. At present I feel so good and healthy that with my plant based diet I can get 90 with 2 fingers up my nose.

Hold on to it darling. You will get there too.

mogenblue....this is unusual. I checked out your forum and the thread on "Food in the Afterlife", and I really know your face! I really do know that face from somewhere and am having a hard time recognising where.....

Anyway, I loved this post here.

Many times I have heard from others that there is no need for food in the afterlife. Well....of course there is no need but I have an inkling there is definitely food there!
I had a silly little dream a while after my dog passed away. Okay I know she doesn't literally need to eat, but there were some round things, slightly larger than dog kibble, and blue and white. Apparently they tasted divine and all the dogs there liked them a lot! There was blue water with coloured sparkles of light, like rainbow-drops, which they could drink if they wanted to. Rain sometimes came down in the same pastel colours and was very welcomed. It was not like rain here but was wet!
And yet I have heard there is no 'weather' there.....

And once, while out of body, I did definitely eat a tiny bowl of miniature mushrooms, cooked beautifully in a very tasty sauce, the like of which I have never been able to replicate here! That was a very real, full-sense experience.