View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
The similarities between these sources, and your own illuminating discussions is uncanny, yes?

Yes it is which has become something of continuous experience for me for the past two years, so much lines up from numerous different sources.

Quote:
While thinking about putting this information in front of us, it occurred to me that Albert Einstein's formula: E=MC2, and the various formulae through which we, as explorers, continue to capture new knowledge....that everything that has been found "2B" true has always been true, even before its discovery by our fellow and sister explorers. Wouldn't you agree?

quiet write, a good broad theory is not a unique creation otherwise it likely would not be true; people continuous reach various points of understanding but typically from different angles.

Quote:
respective evaluation[: (my responses well be in brackets)]
Quote:
Although we experience reality as seemingly separate pieces[agreed], the fundamental reality from which that perception arises is that of oneness[agreed], whereby nothing is separable from anything else[agreed]. Each part of the structure, each reality cell[a term I am unfamiliar with but the general intent seems fine], contains some of the existence of all the other reality cells[my understanding is based around consciousness being the substance which creates all other substances and varied in appearance and properties but yes ultimately there is that as something shared at all points of in the structure]. Thus, each part of the structure is a reflection of the whole[from my perspective I would say yes and no to my thought about the truth of the statement; in my model I can say that every point in space and in time of the universe is the exact center of the universe, and oneness is a concept I believe in and make use of].

Since any localized area of existence has the quality of a-where-ness, then a non-localized area of existence, which would be everywhere, would not have a-where-ness, but would have the quality of every-where-ness or no-where-ness[agreed]. This unbordered every-where-ness is consciousness[agreed but so to is everything else]. Consciousness exists everywhere[agreed], and thus no-where[I see what is trying to be stated and would agree with that; it can be related to God. We exist in the fractal of the whole but God is the whole; no one can know God because to know God would require one to be the whole.]. Absolute existence, as we’ve defined it, can be considered as existent nothingness[agreed if that is how the person would prefer to term it], because it exists without the borders which define a thing[without boarders but still finite even though being unimaginably big]. It is no-thing and no-where, because it is everywhere. Absolute existence is consciousness.

Any attempt to transcend the duality of existence inherent to our experience can seem hopeless until one realizes that they are an inseparable part of whatever it is that exists. Therefore, we have access to whatever it is that exists directly because of the inescapable fact that we are that. 13 At the deeper “implicate” level of reality, you are infinitely connected to everything else that is. You are connected to every other person, organism, and atom in the universe; thus, you are all these things[agreed, consciousness is all things and I am nothing more than consciousness]. Similarly, your thoughts are infinitely connected to all thoughts[agreed. Sometimes our thoughts are our own, sometimes there come to us from outside our individualization of Self. Also when things are discovered shifts can happen across humanity with out words.]. Being that the image of the whole is contained within each part[as stated I agree to an extent], the whole universe is within you[completely agree: the whole universe is within you and you are within the universe]. The information of the whole is distributed non-locally[agreed, works though dimensions], and therefore you have access to all of it[agreed]. Your mind is the Universal Mind[no, my mind is very limited but not within all of existence; the Self is the Universal Mind but I currently experience existence as a self; ultimately there is no separation in Self and self].

All relative realities are created by consciousness existing in relation to itself[agreed]. “We are that consciousness. We are that consciousness existing in relation to itself and interacting with itself[agreed].” There is nothing else[agreed]. None of the things we perceive as separate have an independent existence, as all are in actuality relational extensions of the underlying unity of consciousness[agreed]. “Physical reality is a product of consciousness[agreed]. Consciousness is not a product of physical reality[agreed to an extent, it is and it isn't; I believe that consciousness forms physical through a process of solidification so to speak but that that solidified consciousness can become what we recognize as consciousness once again ie a model of reality that is essentially a matter out of mind model but within its creation it is also a matter out of mind, mind out of matter, and mind and matter model of reality]. Physical reality does not interact with itself in some unknown fashion to cause consciousness to come into existence[yes it does, in a part of the structure]. Consciousness in the process of repeated and progressive self-relation becomes the awareness of experience, and thus creates physical reality[I would say that physical matter comes into existence from a loss of awareness in consciousness but then through time it become more aware once again and then exists in us as awareness in a less aware portions of the overall structure].” 14

We have seen that we cannot directly experience the true texture of quantum reality[the author of the self aware universe states that the realm of potentiality that is uncollapsed quanta is our consciousness in non-localized form] because everything we look at crystallizes into matter. For the same reason, we can never experience consciousness as consciousness[disagree; all experience is consciousness experience; ultimate awareness if you want to call it that is the Self ie non-localized consciousness]. When the unbordered, structureless-ness of consciousness attempts to look at itself, it creates a relational structure or frame of reference[I have not yet come to a point where I can state that I have a clear understanding of what caused all to become more complex in structure; I have a couple theories I consider.], experienced as a relative state of awareness[agreed, that is one way to make that statement]. Consciousness can only experience itself through its creation[not sure, the whole awake undivided may be able to experience something prior to division to create the structure]. This a wonderful thing because here we are, armed with the understanding that nothing is truly separable from anything else, and experiencing ourselves as all that is. Separateness is an illusion. Fundamentally, your true self is not other than the indestructible, unbordered, structruless-ness of consciousness. To put it another way, you are God. The Universe is your body.[agreed with all sentences between this bracket and the last one; an older body of writing which states the same thing is the Upanishads] The understanding of this truth gives rise to the experience of unconditional LOVE for all frequencies because they all exist within you.[for some perhaps; for all at a certain level of consciousness]
Quote:
The holographic process has metaphysical parallels[makes sense]. The mind of the Creator corresponds to the laser source, archetypes correspond to the objects recorded, and the matrix of existence corresponds to the photographic film[I think I follow, seems to be a simile between manifestation of reality and a holographic video?]. It follows that we as individual units of consciousness are the illuminating laser. The laser’s color is the frequency of our emotions, its phase our thought patterns, and its amplitude our level of intent.[?, holograms I believe are a bit different and reality I would model I believe different as well]

Just as laser color determines the layer of accessible holographic information, so does our emotional nature determine the archetypal range of accessible experience. Of this range, our thoughts determine the particular phase angle from which this archetype is experienced. And the strength of our intent determines how accurately and vividly it manifests.[my model of reality is more than just individually created (physical matter in my model is more than just illusion) and such I think it would not quiet line up with this persons thoughts but what is does bring to mind is reading about your description of how the astral works which was something I though was very well put together and beyond a point in which I was at. In short I simply take a different approach to modeling things than this person but I'm sure we are both correct, we just use vocabulary is different ways which creates issues in understanding actual intent.]

This is no metaphor; the universe is indeed holographic.[agreed, it can and has been called that] But it is also fractal as briefly mentioned.[agreed] A fractal is infinitely complex [I get the intent which is correct but the statement could be worded better] and allows inward or outward zooming without limit[if the source was infinite and not finite I would agree with the statement in relation to reality but the finite quality I find to be of use in taking consciousness and creating physical matter]. Each zoom level inward is a subset of all previous zooms. In our current state, we are zooming into the fractal and perceiving this motion as progress into the future.[I do believe in linear and nonlinear within the structure at different points] And naturally the future is a subset of all previous probable futures[yes in linear time this is how time works], though in truth time is illusory[time is no illusion; consciousness I would say does not happen in no time; death is an illusion; time is relative] because all levels of the fractal exist simultaneously[agreed in a version of my model all exists now as it ever well and ever has but consciousness does not experience anything without time and when consciousness is experiencing no time there is no manifest; linear time I would say is a choice at a point within the structure]. Once again, this fractal is holographic; we illuminate portions of it in accordance with our emotional nature, thoughts, and intent.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]