View Single Post
Old 26-06-2018, 05:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a Medium I work freely with everyone no matter what they did and if I was to ever open the door to cross them and found a room of fire (Hell) I would ask to be struck down dead myself. I do not feel there is such a place to find Enlightenment that final crossing for our Soul, do we not have to experience or have experience in all kinds of lives we can live ?

I was once a Prison Pen Pal to someone that mass a person that took many lives, and while the information we shared was well "censored" he had a heart that beat in his body, he had such a childhood of abuse that something in him snapped. While I never condoned what he did....I did on some level feel for his path in life. When I heard of his passing I did shed tears over him. He was a fellow human.

As a Medium I have crossed some that have come to be Ghost (Earth Bound) that did horrid things no one deserves to wonder trapped.

I have worked at Hospice House when called in as a Reiki Master / Medium to aid in crossings to bring in that ease of being OK with going. I have heard things at times in that quiet space that I hold only with me, and I am there to help them cross over.

I have a times work Cold Cases and have been able to shed light on where or what happened to someone and many times we come to find that person that did it has passed so the case went cold in that way. An Eye for an Eye is at time the message there.

I know from past lives I have had whom I was is not whom I am now but I have a past history. We all do. We all have those skeletons in our closets. Past Present and going to the Future lives.

We I so feel choose the life path we step into. We have to experience the good the bad and the ugly sides of being a human.

Lynn