View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Pathfinder

Speaking as a long, long time photographer, I immediately imagine both pictures are lens flare. In these days of modern age digital image cameras there is so much technology built into these things, there's little wonder they throw up optical aberrations now and again. With slr cameras and simple manual apetures it is very easy to get lens flare in pictures; it happens less often in the smaller 'point and shoot' type cameras because the processes are usually fully automated.
That said, I also have a lot of experience with the subtle worlds and the wide and varied life therein, I would certainly find it highly improbable that these two pictures have anything to do with subtle reality. The greater majority of the Devic kingdom simply don't have the intelligence and thus the developed intention to even begin to 'make themselves known' in a physical photograph. They wouldn't even understand what a camera is. Cameras take pictures by principles of physics; physics is the term given to the science laws of this dimension. Nobody can take a picture of something that exists only on a subtle dimension; its basic laws of the planes...
Lens flare spots appear because of the camera being pointed towards a bright object; in both cases here - the sun. If the camera was pointing away from the sun, without any immediate or obvious bright light source then it would be more puzzling - however, we see both shots are towards the sun; classic lens flare territory..

sorry if I appear blunt..