View Single Post
Old 06-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Knower

There was a sender. However. the sender was my friends account. ( It happened through steam; a webchat ) The cup previously had chocolate milk in it, so there was a spoon in it. I heard the vibrations of the spoon, as the cup rotated.I noticed the rotation because the traces of the chocolate powder from within the cup, was shifting at the corner of my vision. Other than the timeframe. it happened while discussing the message I recieved with my friend. not to mention, it happened merely 10-12 hours after the message had been sent. and only 10 min after I had seen the message. to me, that just seems too random to be random.

these are just merely assumptions. but what if its not a Sound or Music of sorts. but rather a message. the treble clef. is used to symbolize sound. So what if it wanted to "tell" me something but couldn't, because something else was "Listening"? hence why it included the symbol.

For the record. my friend lives not too far by someone with a Very very good ear.(clairvoyant) and this something, sent that message from within my friend's house. but I have no idea as to whether or not that is the reason as I see no reason for the person to be spying on my friend's household (my friend knows thats the case). it doesn't change anything though.