View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Deactivated Account
This is why I partially joked about the 'new TF template - as basic communication skills' Ha Ha

I mean I learnt so much about energy and soul to soul connecting within the journey that is TF and that is one which is expanding to more inclustivity... in my community and social envirnments it is interesting - and it is a combination of me getting back to basics in connecting... learning communication skills haha as much as it is about applying the spiritual lessons of soul connecting - heart to heart connecting with others as well.

This is the change at least in my world as I see it... with a more expansive view than the current TF discussions wish to explore.
This is why I feel the glass ceiling effect of TF talk can be a bit deceptive as it only allows a very limited framework - and I can see great potential in expanding the lessons further outward - not remaining within a bubble of what could be... yes exclusivity.

In saying this though I do absolutely see the role of both!.. and I understand the role of having these spiritually based unions... but even within them if one is so lucky I also see the potentoal for the lessons to be expanded outwards beyond the bubble.

Now I am not speaking of being in monogamous vs polyamorous situations... I am speaking more in terms of open heartedness and vulnrability when connecting more broadly.

I actually had to do quite a bit of shadow work prior to posting here... because I was desiring to open myself to more of these types of connections... yet a part of my repressed shadow side had to do with sexual expression where by my generation (90's - 2000's) had the perception that sex always comes first - we were a very hyper sexual generation and sex was always assumed... and one's worth and aspects of identity was often based on it... so this is sort of an ego veil which needed looking into in order to be able to get to a place of being free to connect openly and not be blocked by all these ideas reguarding love and expression...
I bring this up because for me it represented one of the fears which was blocking me from exploring connection in general with others.
Where in the past was a bit plagued because of the assumption that any soul connection - or even experiences of energy merges sex was a given and sadly this dynamic is still quite a prominent one in the world and a big factor blocking the potential for connecting...

I felt this was one important and helpful thing to bring up and I actually almost started another thread on it...

And that is deffinately something the TF lessons had taught me - how to open and vulnerable to love while also free to express needs and have boundries and be fearless in letting my needs be known... and of course understanding the dynamics of having NO conditions or expectations from love at the core level connection.

Understanding the very core of soul connection has been very instrumental in my desire to expand even more in exploration connecting in a more responsible way which respects self and individuals... yet...also in an open hearted manner which recognises the power of inter - connectiveness.

So while I use what I learnt with the TF core dynamic as a basis to connect more freely with others... I am no longer held hostage to it.

And my inner understanding of law of attraction leads me to trusting this inner development... and to trusting what I will discover along this projectory.

There is so much pain and suffering in the world yet in the face of it I have choosen for now to have hope that none of this will be in vain.
The thing with choosing to be bold - and vulnerable is that I am saying that I accept pain and dissapointment as a part of life yet within that I also open myself to recieving more love and a richness of experience as well.
Not only that but I TRUST my ability to handle any discomfort should it present itself.

So yes... this is a long winded way to say... how these developments- the potential I feel unfolding from my expanding view are awakening a new sense of hopefullness within...
And the hopefullness extends to one day maybe the TF community at large will become more open to discussing a great many more things to serve the collective past the glass ceiling...
Not holding my breath haha But am being hopeful.

There are layers to this world - and some are layers of pain and suffering and seperation and others offer something else as well - an expanded view of connection
I'm starting to align more with the more lol!

Ok... thanks anyways... for letting me have a little soap box time haha.

Time for me to chill for a bit - read a book - do some yard work!
It's all good LOL