View Single Post
Old 26-04-2012, 03:14 AM
indigoasylum11

a story of possible spirit

my first experience with a possible spirit. Here it goes. I use to live in the country and there was this old farmer that was a friend of our family named dean. He wore overalls all the time....had a huge family and was one of the nicest people you could meet. He was a friend of my husbands grandparents and he would do odd jobs for us as favors for the family. He'd fix the a.c. or heater....the drains. Anything...my children were babies so he'd chat with me and the boys while he was working. One morning I woke up and he was sitting at the end of my bed talking to me. He looked worried and it seemed as though I had been talking to him while I was sleeping. Like my soul and his were talking. The only thing I consciously remember is him talking about his wife and grandchildren. He looked worried and I never saw him worried. He was also bright and flourescent. Then it hit me....what is he doing in my house. Sitting on my bed at this time in the morning? I rubbed my eyes and he was gone. I thought it was my imagination because it didn't make any sense...he was there and then he was gone. At noon that day...I packed up my toddler and baby and headed to grandma and grandpas. we were invited to lunch with them several times a week. So we were feeding the boys and watching them play when I told her I had the weirdest dream about dean. Then I told her the dream and she said......didn't you know that dean died? I said...no, what happened. She said he had cancer and died the other day...last week. I didn't know that he was sick and I didn't know he had died. That was shocking. We didn't say anything after that.