View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 08:21 PM
bartholomew

John, thanks for the response. I see by your profile that you and I have much in common.... even age! I find it to be of great interest the way so many people seem to naturally intersect with the subtle planes. In my case it's mainly my palm chakras that have been open all my life. I have even seen them. I can easily feel auras and physical pains such as tumors in bodies. I used to literally take the pains of others into my own body through compassion/empathy, not understanding what was going on. But when the time was right I met those who knew more than I did. Now I work through this forum. The business of soul contact to produce readings is source of wonder enough.

I believe in the natural inclination of we humans towards telepathy, in it's many forms. Having seen examples of it quite often have written about it.

Age and location... two interesting aspects. You are in Lowell, MA. I am in Vancouver, WA. A third sensitive located in, say, New Orleans or Brownsville or Key West would constitute a triangle of force which could work to "heal".

Thanks for the note... James