Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Children are very open to spirit normally it eases off when they start full time school.so your story about your son is normal.
but for some it just gets stronger I was born with my gifts I used to say things all the time. I am a medium when I was expecting my first child I knew I was carrying twins. when my son was born because I was huge and he weighed only 5ib 12oz born. they all told me I was never having twins but I knew different when my son was 9 months old he was walking and always chatting away so I asked him who he was speaking to he said my brother he looks like me.
I fall pregnant and I knew it wasn't right I told the doctor I had 5 scans nothing showed but I knew it wasn't right I demanded a second and third opinion,to be told the same thing again a trainee doctor came in and he demanded they do a laparoscopy it was then they discovered I was 1 minute from death I had an ectopic,
next I had a miscarriage I knew the ectopic was a boy and I knew the miscarriage was a girl.
12 months later I was expecting again I was warned not to have anymore because the ectopic had done so much damage.i had a little girl she came up to me when she was 2 and said I was nearly born before but I had to go back
and my name was different.but this was the norm in my household

Namaste