View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
The awakening does not happen at a time when all is perfectly aligned in your life. You will start to feel shifts in the sense that things that normally meant something to you will suddenly feel foreign or hold your interest no longer. This will also occur with people that are in your life as well, some of the people that you may have hung out with will no longer feel as though their priorities, morals or even code of ethics align with the path you are now on. Some hobbies or pastimes you may have enjoyed may now seem as though they are frivilous or nonsensical. Everything is different now to you and your senses. You now start to align with your higher self and there are many things in your orbit so to speak that you will feel the need to shed, they no longer serve you or feel right. It takes time and acceptance because we will have a battle between our ego self and listening to our higher self to know what feels right now in our lives.

This period in an awakening I've always felt was a major adjustment period for any person to accept. As your vibration and frequency starts to rise you will feel a myriad of emotions such as anxiety, fear or even nervousness...this is normal in an awakening. I always used the analogy of a mexican jumping bean during this time frame. Because during this time your outer shell (body) is now first adjusting to the shifts of your inner vibration/frequency which is changing so everything at first is not in an "ebb and flow" and this is what I feel strongly causes the nervousness or anxiety.

What helped me through this period in my own journey was the more spiritual stuff that I would read in books to understand what I was going through actually helped my adjustment through understanding and the ebb and flow I refer to above just came along. Finding a balance in your life, meditation also helps, shedding the old that no longer feels right or serves you, adjusting your thoughts to positive things, and understanding more through books all help you through this period. That nervousness starts to leave or disipate. Then you will find things are changing for you how you feel as well as finding the bliss and peace you are seeking. This is from my own experiences so I hope it can help others who are now on their own journeys.