View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 03:06 AM
Suspended
When I was travelling out in the middle of the rainforest I found a community like this, an eco village. They grew there food and were doing permaculture stuff, there was a river near by all there houses, some of the houses were like normal typical type houses while others where tree houses or class rooms turned into houses, containers like the ones you see on cargo ship's, Another one looked like it was made out of mud or clay even, then they had a big building for community gatherings and stuff, I stayed there for two days. The wild life there was awesome, lots of python snakes, snakes, kangaroos, green tree frogs, colourful butterflies, wild turkeys, big spiders, cane toads, massive lizards and stuff.

So yea I've seen how it's set up, or how they had there one set up anyway.

If you wanted to make something like that you could start by getting some land far away in the middle of nowhere kinda, here the more far away you are from the city the cheaper land is. When you have that, there are these really cool houses you can get and they like fold out and they can be put together in a couple hours there called eco houses and you can put them on your land, look that type of stuff up. You can also just be creative and resourceful with stuff too. But I was at a show the other week and they where advertising those type of houses there, I've seen them before though. Another option is you could get a motor home, a big RV type thing, one of those big ones to live in. Or do both, having the land is good though cause you can grow an build your own stuff on it too.