View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Guide

Thus far, I don't feel I have a real issue with any of the signs, because I love seeing all of the differentiating influences from one to another. I can say that lately I have really attracted a lot of Sag in my life, friendships, and interests. They are so positive aside from myself.

I also am very attracted to Aries, though it never works out, I am too earthy. My mother is an Aquarius but we do not speak, and my Granny was an Aquarius and we also had a poor relationship. There is a gal I work with that is Aquarius and it started off a little bit rocky, but I find her fascinating and have been talking with her more. I tend to attract, Caps - I am also very attracted to them as well. Cancers, too much something.... lol maybe we have too much of the same negativity going for us is what I have found - but I am sure they're not all alike.

I've had best friends in Virgo (women) and I could not foresee myself with a Virgo man, but ya never know. & best friends in Pisces. (women) and now dating a Pisces man.

I also get along very well with Taurus. My dad is one, a gal from my work we've gravitated towards one another, and she let me check her other signs, she is very much a born leader with Aries influences and tends to "get" everyone.

There is a Leo at my work as well, and I have been shying away from her, but I've found other Leo's to be, usually men, very intriguing - but wounded easily - their ego's if not always in the lime light. They have some interesting passion.

I guess I'm an odd one. Virgox3.

I am still learning about all of the houses, degree's, other influencing signs and planetary alignment. It's interesting for sure. :)