View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Knower

IDK if anyone here mentioned it, (the font is so small and my eyes are tired this evening so I did not read through every post thoroughly....my apologies), but sometimes we need to be caught off guard in life to get the lesson. You went through some unexpected events as a result of those not being foretold in advance which would have given you an opportunity to prepare and lessen their impact. You are still recovering. Chances are you will do things differently during your life ahead. It may not be obvious and only surface as an impulse but hard lessons are not easily forgotten.

Believe it or not I have had readings from 100+ different readers on a single topic over the past 6 months. You would think everything would have a chance to be seen by at least 1 in 100+ but I have still been completely blind-sided by unforeseen events that have life changing / life ruining potential. If all we needed to do was regularly get readings to have a smooth life practically everyone would be getting readings like practically everyone has a cell phone because you need one to get around in life.